Ready to Join Our Team?
As one of the world’s greatest private golf club communities, BIGHORN is an exciting, high-energy workplace perfect for pursuing your career. Are you ready to be valued, challenged, and recognized?
* FT Privacy Officer (Year Round)
* FT Assistant Engineer (Year Round)
* FT Greenskeeper (Year Round)
* FT Irrigator (Year Round)
* FT Spray Tech (Year Round)
* FT Chipper Operators (Year Round)
* FT Lighting Tech (Year Round)
* FT Foreman (Year Round)
* FT Golf Pro-Assistant
* FT Food Runner
* FT/PT Bus Person
* PT Server
* PT Banquet Servers
* FT Host/Hostess
* FT Men’s Locker Room Attendant
* FT Cooks
* FT Dishwasher
* FT Baristas
* FT Spa Receptionist
* PT Massage Therapist
* FT Housemen/Housekeepers
* FT Valet (Outside Service)
* FT Receptionist-Stager
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Benefits include:
- HMO & Point of Service Medical Plan
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Scholarship/Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Special Events
Apple users, please save your application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can fax it to 760.610.8471. PC users may want to use Firefox as your search engine for quicker service. Good luck!
What you can expect as an associate of BIGHORN Golf Club:
- Outstanding career and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Performance-based annual incentive
- Health insurance after ninety days
- Vision and Chiropractic insurance after ninety days
- Dental insurance after ninety days
- Section 125 Pre-tax Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401 K Plan with employer match
- Tuition assistance
The Ten Ideals of a BIGHORN Employee:
- We anticipate the needs of members, guests, and employees.
- We smile and greet members, using their names whenever possible.
- We are empowered to resolve problems immediately and completely.
- We use appropriate vocabulary when speaking with members and guests. We use positive eye contact and body language.
- We dress and groom conservatively, for a clean and neat appearance.
- We do not comment negatively; instead, we focus on the positives, promoting BIGHORN products, services, and activities whenever possible.
- We are committed to excellence and impeccable service.
- We recognize the importance of relationships with, and among, our members. We strive to understand our members’ preferences and provide them in a caring and considerate manner.
- We are committed to the continuous improvement of the employees and services of BIGHORN.
- We, the staff of BIGHORN are special. We’re proud to be here, and we were carefully selected to join the team. Each one of us is needed to contribute to the service and image provided for our members, our guests, fellow employees, and our community.